Find the JEE Advanced Syllabus HerePosted on June 10, 2022 by sri_admin
The JEE Advanced Exam 2022 is scheduled to be held on August 28, 2022. With the exam date approaching, aspirants are already on their toes prepping up to clear the final hurdle in their path to secure a seat at the prestigious IITs. To prepare effectively, students must be well-versed with the syllabus. Doing so ensures that they'll do not miss out on an important topic. Here, we shall discuss the current JEE Advanced exam syllabus and the exam marking scheme to accelerate your preparation. Current JEE Advanced Syllabus
Now that you know about the updated JEE Advanced syllabus, let us now look at the marking scheme of the JEE advanced exam.
- The JEE advanced syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from classes 11 and 12.
- This exam includes 54 questions in total, with 18 questions in each subject.
|Electricity and Magnetism|
|2||Chemistry (Physical Chemistry)||General Topics|
|Gaseous and Liquid State|
|Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding|
|Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry)||Isolation/preparation and properties of the following non-metals|
|Preparation and properties of the following compounds|
|Transition Elements 3D Series|
|Preparation and properties of compounds|
|Ores and Minerals|
|Principles of qualitative analysis|
|Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)||Concepts|
|Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes|
|Preparation, properties and reactions of alkenes and alkynes|
|Reactions of benzene|
|Amino Acids and Peptides|
|Properties and uses of some important polymers|
|Practical Organic Chemistry|
Marking Scheme of JEE Mains 2022Marking Scheme for Multiple Choice Questions –
- National Testing Agency (NTA) awards 3 marks for every right answer and deducts 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- There is no deduction of marks for questions you have not attempted.
- NTA will award 4 marks for every right answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers or questions you have not attempted.