Here's Your Ultimate Guide on Checking NEET Results OnlinePosted on April 27, 2022 by sri_admin
Every year, NEET results are declared online on the official website of NTA. The NTA also releases the cut-off marks for every category and the results. Apart from the website, they also send the NEET scorecard on the student’s email ID. The scorecard includes subject-wise and overall marks that the students have scored, their All India Rank (AIR), and qualifying marks. We have often seen that a few students face difficulty while checking their results. Here we are with this article to help you better understand the process.
Below is an easy step-by-step guide to follow.The above image talks about how to check NEET results online in brief. Read below to know detailed information about the steps.
1. Open the NEET Official Website
- The first step is to visit the official NEET website - neet.nta.nic.in
2. Login Using Your Credentials
- After visiting the official NEET website, click on the ‘View NEET-UG 2021 -Result’ option. It will redirect you to the login page.
3. Fill in Your Details
- On the login page, fill in your roll number, your date of birth, and the high-security pin.
4. NEET Result Will be Displayed
- After logging in, the NEET official website will display the overall and subject-wise marks you have scored along with your All India Rank (AIR).
5. Download the NEET Result
- After the NEET result is displayed, there will be an option to download your results. You can also get the NEET result printed. Keeping both a hard copy and a soft copy of the NEET results is crucial for you whenever you plan to apply to medical colleges.