Medicon – Gateway to best medical Colleges
Delivering systematic Medical Coaching with proven success record in NEET Entrance
NEET is the national-level entrance examination held by the Central Board of Secondary Education to select students for admission into MBBS / BDS courses in India. NEET is recently institutionalized to set an even ground and equitable opportunities for aspirants across the country.
Sri Chaitanya offers Medicon that stands for Medical Intensive Concept Oriented Neo Intermediate training. Medicon provides the most comprehensive training drawing strengths and experience from three-decade successful Sri Chaitanya Eamcet coaching.
The Target oriented programs for NEET are created after extensive research by our subject experts drawn from all over the country. The exclusive material and question papers on NEET pattern with over 1 lakh question bits created by R & D wing have allayed fears about NEET exam prevalent among students community. These specialties of Sri Chaitanya provide an edge for aspiring doctors to secure a seat in medical colleges spread across India. Sri Chaitanya’s prestigious programs for NEET affirm our success in NEET exam also.
AIIMS S60 : Sri Chaitanya’s sensational program to secure All India Rank below Top 10 and Top 100 in NEET to secure seat in AIIMS, Delhi and JIPMER.
NEET MPL : Sri Chaitanya’s sensational program to secure All India Rank below Top 1,000 and Top 10,000 in NEET to Grab a seat in National level medical colleges.
NEET Medicon IC : Sri Chaitanya’s sensational program to Grab a seat in state level medical colleges.
1. Two years’ coaching to national medical entrance exams along with Intermediate.
2. Question bank consisting of over one lakh bits relevant to NEET in all subjects.
3. Teaching by expert faculty from across the country through research based integrated syllabus.
4. Making physics easy, generally believed as a tough subject.
5. Developing students’ grasp on concepts through logical approach.
6. Profound explanation of Organic chemistry mechanism for thorough understanding.
7. Strengthening basic to advanced concepts in inorganic chemistry.
8. Special attention to diagram based question in Biology.
9. Conducting weekly, monthly and cumulative tests, All India Ranking system and detailed analysis of tests conducted.
10. Academic analysis through 15 different types of graphs to know strength and weakness of students in different subjects.
11. Imparting training with utmost responsibility through adoption system.
Our Classroom Programs
a. Elite : Aiming for achieving All India Ranks below 10 and 100 in NEET to get into best of AIIMS.
b. AIIMS S60 : Aiming for achieving All India Ranks below 10,000 in NEET.
c. NEET MPL : Aiming for achieving All India Ranks below 30,000 in NEET.
d. NEET Medicon IC : Aiming to get seat in Medical colleges.