Making a career in the medical field is a choice of many students. It is one of the country’s highest-paying occupations and one of the most respected fields of work. If you wish to make a career in medicine, you must already know the importance of cracking the NEET exam. This highly competitive exam is the pathway to a lucrative and long-lasting medical career.
Image Source: Shutterstock
In this article, we will look at some important information pertaining NEET 2022 exam, like the important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern.
When is NEET 2022?
This year, NTA will conduct NEET on 17th July 2022 in an offline and pen and paper mode.
Now that you know when NEET 2022 is, let us look at a few important dates that you should know.
- Notification of NEET 2022 exam – March 2022
- Date of Downloading the NEET 2022 Admit Card – May/June 2022
- NEET 2022 Result Declaration Date – NTA is yet to announce the date
- Answer Key of NEET 2022 – NTA is yet to announce the date
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022 Exam
- Students have to pass their 12th grade with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The minimum age of students should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- There is no maximum age criterion for attempting NEET 2022 exam.
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Marking Scheme of NEET 2022 Exam
- You will receive 4 marks for every right answer and lose 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- You will not lose marks for questions you have not attempted.
- If you have marked more than 1 answer in a question, NTA will consider it a wrong answer and deduct 1 mark for the same.
- Number of Questions in NEET 2022 Exam
- NEET 2022 exam is in 2 sections – A and B.
- Section A is compulsory, while students can answer any 10 questions of their choice in Section B.
- Students will have to answer a total of 180 questions.
|Number of Questions
Your Way Forward
You now know everything about when NEET 2022 is, other important dates and the exam pattern as well. So, if you are looking for a trusted coaching institute to help you effectively prepare and crack the NEET exam, then Sri Chaitanya is your ultimate destination. We take pride in securing 21 below 100 AIRs in NEET 2021 and helping students get into prestigious medical colleges, such as AIIMS. This tells a lot about our diligent and carefully crafted teaching methodologies and our educators who come with great knowledge and experience.
Contact us for more information on the courses we offer.