Sri Chaitanya DLP (Distance Learning Programme
- Study Material Package (SMP)
- All India Online Test Series
- Study Package with detailed theory and questions with Solutions.
- Part Test syllabus and full Test syllabus and Grand Test (Online Test).
Study Material Package (SMP)
- Study Material with deep extensive covered of theory for building a solid foundation and clarity of concepts.
- Detailed theory gives clarity for application of concepts.
- Theory followed by unsolved exercises for CBSE & other target exams covering all the type of questions. Separate exercise of previous year problems with complete solutions.
- Hints & solutions of the problems asked in exercises.
- Advance level problems to satisfy the student who want to solve problems of high difficulty level with complete solutions.
- Note: Study Material are available in English medium only.
All India Online Test Series
- Online Test papers prepared by highly experienced & competent faculty team of Sri Chaitanya
- Perfect blend of part syllabus test & Full syllabus Test like Chapter-wise Test & grand Tests Online.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) as per JEE (Mains+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER pattern.
- All India Ranking (AIR) in Live with CBT Test Series along with the students of Sri Chaitanya Classroom contact programme.
- Get Instant Score, Rank & Performance Analysis in Online mode.
Computer Based All India Online TEST SERIES
For Students of Class XII & XII pass-One Year Program for JEE(Main + Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIMPER 2019
For Students of Class XI-Two Years Integrated Program for JEE (Main + Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER 2020)
Sri Chaitanya All India Online Test Series will teach students how not to fail, it is an opportunity for students to ensure that they convert there skills into success. Test analysis help the Students to realize and understand.
- Correlation between percentage of marks attempted & marks obtained
- Silly mistakes which could have been avoided.
- Psychological temperament required to perform optimally in the exam.
Sri Chaitanya All India Online Test Series (with test analysis) will train you overcome suffer any setbacks due to such fluctuating trends. The quality of our test papers is evident from the fact that many questions of JEE(Main+ Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER from 1990 to 2018 are either identical or similar to questions, which were part of
Sri Chaitanya All India Online Test Series.
Importance of Computer Based Online Test Series.
- Like JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER, you will get several chances to know about your performance & enhance up for your preparation.
- Strengthening the Concepts.
- Consists of new & original problems of JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER level, which is the best way to prepare for JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER.
- Practically tests all the fundamentals.
- Prepares you for all types of patterns & levels of difficulty, so you will be ready to face JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER in all eventualities.
- Gives you other possible solutions to a problem, so you learn to analyze problems from different possibilities.
- Gives you sufficient time to consolidate on your JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER preparation as it starts with Part Tests and gradually covers the entire JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER syllabus in Full Tests.
- Gives you test analysis sessions to analyze your mistakes & improves your strike rate / scoring in the same paper, so you acquire a sound examination temperament to score upto your maximum potential.
- Gives you several chances to appear in simulated JEE(Main+Advanced) & NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER like environment to help you develop better Time Management skills.
- Gives you realistic & authentic All India level ranking, so that achieving your goal gets easy.
Candidates must have secured atleast 60% marks in (Science + Maths) / PCM in class X or class XII from CBSE, ICSE, Andhra Pradesh, Anglo Indian, Haryana,Maharashtra, Kerala, Telangana, Tamilnadu & West Bengal Boards. 60% marks in (Science + Maths) / PCM in class X or class XII from other Boards. Direct Admission to Students having qualified any stage of NTSE, KVPY, Olympiad, Jr. Science Olympiad or JSTSE / SSTSE / MTSE / similar TalentSearch Exam conducted by State Govt.
Note: In case of only Grade System in Boards, equivalent Grade corresponding to eligibility criteria will be considered.Those Students who are not eligible on the basis of marks, but are qualified in any of our Admission Tests / Scholarship Tests are eligible to apply.
Get Free Study Material to boost your entrance preparation here